The Grand Finalle? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Dream Escape
Dragon Heart Apr 5

Dream I had... 

I remember a few clips.. they all seem to be part of the dream.. unfortunately of course i only have clips.

the earlier memory i have.. 

i was in some room a bedroom of sorts.. There was a table.. High enough that i would say close midchest area.. at least it was a lil high.. However in the dream it seems that was me room somehow.. bedroom at least i thought. THere was someone there . Had an impression of those those street performers or salesperson... he was young, maybe 20s early 30s. He was playing with some blue rubber balls and some other plastic items. The balls were the size maybe a lil larger than golf balls.. they were blue rubber type... they vary a lil in sizes.  All items were blue. He had them on a carboard box of sorts.. he would mix them while he would speak.. i cant tell if he was doing an encantation or what. I remember at one point he explains this is something his grandmother taught him. Ths was when he attempted the same game play on the table with them.. The game was fairly simple . he would toss them around the box enclosure. that was on the table.. scramble them and pick them up.. I cant really say exactly what he was doing cause that seems to be all he was doing while at same time talking. He had foreign accent. If i was to pick an accent would be russian.

in the dream itself i was wondering what he as doign there. he seems harmless enough but still he was out of place.  I left the rooom briefly and decided to return after walking a few steps away from the room  ( i had wonder if he would get the money i hide by me mattress(at least in the dream))... sure enough. as i came in theroom i see him putting down the side of the mattress..he had a pile of money on his hand9whch i assume was mine he intented to steal. I asked him for the money back. he was a bit hesitant. I told him I will let him go if he doeas.. reluctantly he handed me the money still holding on tightly to it. I pulled it away, he held back 20 dollars.. I decided to let him keep that money since after all he did some service of sorts (whatever is that he did earlier)

so as he was stepping out. I cant remember why he collapse.. if is cause he tried to get the money again and i tackle him to the floor. I really cant rem.. But while there.. my sister came over and assised to hold him down.  REalizing he was interested in the money I asked him... who is the person that send him there.. he refuse to answer.. I asked. How much would you want to reveal the name of the person that sent you here (somehow I knew that he must likely was told to come in even if indirectly.. not by a puppeteeer himself.. but indirectly... Still i wanted to know the person who gave him the hint to come over and where to find the money)

finally he said.. $700.. I figure i could spear it. it seems i had more than 700 hundred... However suddently i notice the eyes of the kid starting to pop out almost.. i knew he was being silence....

Minutes later we saew the same guy again.. and we wonder how did he survived that...  we let it be... 

Actually i have another piece of the dream i do believe the following happeneed prior to this one.

My character was watching .. a sport going on. I was in the field observing ladies throwing what seems small balls pass a tall wall. (wall is many feet higher than a person hmm   maybe 20 feet? it was at a good distance(not too far though)... So i saw these youngladies (almost like what you see in the olympics -disc throwers) except they were making the motions to throw a ball. (what is it about these dreams and ball, golf balls, rubber balls or ay other balls). The balls were dark like. Unsure what texture. So I saw the first lady. She tossed it over the wall and dissappear... Somehow.. then few seconds later you see another ball or the same one flying back. it would land (actually not far away).. In me mind I was thinking ok I guess this is when they then measure how far away it had landed. (sorta confusing because you would think u would be measuring the ball that landed on the other side... but whatever)...

so then the next younglady came over.. she went thru same motion of throwing the ball.. (this time around i approach the zone to take a closer look where the ball was going.. i saw the ball dissapear over the wall.. then i saw a ball comng me way (white btw.. like a golf ball size) I manage to avoid it hitting me body but unforuntaely it hit me side of leg.. I thought 'uho hh" i interfered and most likely is not going to count.. the person may have to throw it again...  anyways i felt bad i was on the way... 

the game switch now me watching a group of ladies.. there were two infront of me.. one of them look fairly masculine .. at least face... The sound of the voice of one of them reminded me of the voice of some others i heard before  (i always was curious why people at times have such similar voice,, mannerishms and even looks.. is like some people are cloned)  anyways..  i noticed in one of the exercises the masculine ones would dragg  the other fairly more fragile ladies accross the floor.. they were a bit merciless in treating them...  the more feminine females they were a bit annoyed and angry but they were taking the "mistreatment"... so i saw one practically being dragged accross the field as one of them was pressing down on her as she got dragged.. I have no idea what sort of exercise or sport they were playing but definitely didnt look like fair game.. .

anyways.. at that moment i think is when it switched to the 'disc/ball throwing" over the wall.

from there it switched to the dream .. at the bedroom...

from there then i was among a group of people.. they were fairly friendly.. i cant rem what the theme of that particular dream clip was about.. but my character was hanging around with  someone .. and we were doing a dance.. as we walk up some steps (this was in an opened area.. like a park.. or so.. there were some people sitting around the pave stair.. so.. we stepped up trying to be insych.. once we reached the top base.. i remember me back started to get some shocks/spikes.. likghting sharp cutting shocks.. i realiize it was painful.. (even in the dream i was telling me self.. woo wait.. those are painful)... 

then i woke up... "the rest is history...."... how is this for a  grandFinalle:)

04/05/2020

v5a

Share: